Thursday 31 January 2013

Life is all about the sharing


Share Your story, plus with Compliments: Fishing For Reality eBook!

How would you like to receive a complimentary copy of Fishing For Reality eBook? Fishing For Reality is Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada’s, first ever published “self-help” book with lessons of wisdom from the ages.  The goal of this book is two-fold: to share culturally authentic “life-fishing” ideas and in the process add to the readers’ life-long learning journey.  Simple, thought provoking and easy to read, Fishing For Reality is user friendly and loaded with stories and nuggets of truth about life, about people and about reality - for you the reader.  This book will take you on a personal journey and show you how to better lead your life ship in our uncertain world of accelerated change.

So I'm guessing you're asking "how do I get it, Paul?" Simple, just go to the link I've provided below, and it's yours totally F.R.E.E!!!

Why am I giving away such a great resource? Well, it’s an easy choice for me, really.

It's a great way for me to introduce you to a new project I'm part of (and I'm inviting you to be part too). I’m in the process of collecting YOUR Fishing lessons, stories, tips, quotes and ideas for my new book called Lessons >From Fishing. Think of it as Chicken Soup For The Soul type book, with incredible and inspiring Fishing stories, strategies, quotes and tips.

So … do you have a Fishing lesson, story, tip, quote or idea to share? I’d love to hear it! Please include anything from fly-fishing to ice-fishing to tuna fishing and everything else fishing related.  Also feel free to submit one than one contribution! Oh, and you will be acknowledged and credited in the book for your contribution.

Now whether you share your story, tip, and/or strategy – or not – I still want you to download the Fishing For Reality eBook with my compliments!  Feel free to send this to your friends and/or fishing colleagues as well so they can contribute. 

Simply click here to receive your f.r.e.e. copy of Fishing For Reality! After which, you'll have access to my Story Submissions page, where I would love for you to share your best Fishing tip, story, and/or strategy. Just fill out the easy, quick submission page, and you're done. That’s it!

I look forward to hearing about your Fishing experiences. Thanks for your help!

Paul Michael White


PS. This is powerful book that I normally sell, so make sure and take advantage of this special Gift.

PPS. Once I get all the Fishing stories, tips and ideas to fill the Lessons From Fishing book, this offer will be closed. It’s available only for a limited time, so don’t delay! To receive your F.R.E.E. download and/or to submit your story today, click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment